Subject: Re: Guantanmao not Sevastopol
Date: Feb 27, 2006 @ 16:32
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

aha
for it has just been pointed out to me that kots are slavic etc tomcats
aha
for semantic closure
as well as for extra silliness if wanted

& for added plausibility if preferred
even if not much
there is also a far more likely voter
namely
the famous russian doctor alexander kots
founder of the state darwin museum in moscow
to go with the then also obvious & pertinent hairdresser vidal sassoon

& in either of those cases the minimal vladivostok sentence would become

kots
o vidal
voted a mop pomade to vladivostok

& tho the minimum sevastopol & guantanamo sentences may be shorter
as well as pithier
vladivostoks is now looking just about as conclusively cosmic as the others in this rather
rare ensemble or bouquet