Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Guantanmao not Sevastopol
Date: Feb 27, 2006 @ 13:25
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

welcome toni

interesting point

& of course most analogies do eventually go pop if
overinflated

& i would agree guantanamo does indeed seem to have
more in common with a siberian than any crimean resort

but
by
more correct analogy
do you simply mean
vladivostok is to guantanamo as russia is to the usa
rather than
sevastopol is to guantanamo as russia is to the usa

or how exactly would you most correctly formulate that
improvement
so we can at least consider if we fully agree while we
inflate & conflate

i have found preliminary palindrological analysis
inconclusive

for example
& at a minimum
kotso vidal voted a mop pomade to vladivostok

for i can identify various kotsos & of course various
vidals
but still have no idea who or what
kotso vidal
is or could be