Subject: Re: new cskomk tripoint could be born not just unmarked but undelineated
Date: Feb 24, 2006 @ 00:35
Author: jimvandura ("jimvandura" <jimvandura@...>)

aha & thanx christian
for such a strong precedence & preference of ks is really a bit of a show stopper
on the try for the objectively true kosovo diglyph
or at least a good reason to wait for the full count before just calling it ko flat out
as jimi & i were just so tempted to do
since we know iso code doesnt at all necessarily follow internet code
even when there is a real internet domain rather than just a falsely predicted one as here

& in the meantime we might even amuse ourselves by looking for other cases of iso
following license plates etc in preference to internet domain just to be sure we arent
entirely whistling dixie while we wait

but in your honor lets duly record the resulting alternative tripoint name here & now

csksmk

yes & lets try saying sis kiss mick lightly if not also tsiss koss mack more deliberately
just in case it actually is adopted in this form and someone searches back from posterity
for its first reported discovery or usage & utterance in a more or less complete sentence

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Christian Berghänel <christian.berghanel@...>
wrote:

> [...]
contains 'KS'. Car-stickers with this abbrevation is also popular.