Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] new cskomk tripoint could be born not just unmarked but undelineated
Date: Feb 23, 2006 @ 22:06
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)

But Boss, how could you delineate a tripoint anyway?
Hahaha! Wouldn't you rather have to depunctate it?
Also, since the cee part of CS stands for Crna Gora
(the Montenegrin name for Montenegro), which is
pronounced Tserna Gora, then wouldn't CSKOMK have to
be pronounced, similarly, Tsiss Comic? (...or at least
'Tis Comic?) Not to entirely rule out Sis Comic (or
Cisco Mac either), since wouldn't people who don't
have a clue but notice the obviously hard kays just
naturally guess a soft cee then first? And another
thing, who do you think is the ventriloquist around
here and who the dummy? (Just kidding.) But about your
iso KO question, I too can't find anything definitive,
though it may comfort you to know this very ko digraph
was promised as an internet country domain in 2000 by
the quaint third item here:
http://www.truthinmedia.org/TruthinMedia/Bulletins2000/tim2000-2-2.html
. . . yet it doesn't appear (at least in this probably
2002 list):
http://www.edepot.com/irabbr.html
. . . that even this little ko was ever actually (or
even technically) delivered. Still, it is a precedent
as well as a most predictable choice. Also be aware,
just about everyone is saying Kosovo independence must
happen in 2006, but that may still not mean diddly
squat. Cheers! --Jimi

http://www.inf.gov.mk/english/arhiva/prikaz.asp?kategorija_id=1&sodrzina_id=6549

http://www.inf.gov.mk/english/arhiva/prikaz.asp?kategorija_id=1&sodrzina_id=6500