Subject: able was unable etc
Date: Feb 22, 2006 @ 07:36
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

whats too bad doug

or bad at all

i dont get it

you are welcome to disallow me
anywhere anytime

indeed be multiple & fructify yourself
if you wish

& be safe in your harbour in any case

it was my great pleasure to inspire & help you create
it also

almost as great as inspiring & helping create bp in
the first place

for now you too have a place where you can try to be
true to your stated purpose also

isnt that lovely

indeed i am very happy for you & for everyone in this
regard
both here & there
& glad to have met & known us all

& why would you think
h a v e
to do anything

hahahahaha

or that anything i do is fake

hahahahahaha

only do what i desire

& it has all been real
for me the doer at any rate

perhaps we shall meet again when you are feeling
lighter

there is no reason for my silliness to ruin anything
for it is just as harmless as yours

seriousness & self importance are far more likely to
ruin stuff

so play on

stay happy

go lucky