Subject: Re: Flickr Boundarypoint Photos Group
Date: Jan 15, 2006 @ 17:54
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx very much indeed roger

& isnt the little logo pic you have adopted there at upper left the ctmany marker
with the conn inscription just barely scratched in by hand
as i seem to recognize

wow
where did you find that & why did you pick it

i am most touched because it is my home tripoint
being situated only about 15 miles from cream hill

fantastic