Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CNMNRUW
Date: Jan 14, 2006 @ 15:53
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes always good to keep coming back for improvements
wherever they are still possible
& i see our class a link here has expired besides
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/18379
tho happily our full history is still intact there

& as i recall tavan bogd actually has 5 peaks
of which i am pretty sure our cnmnruw baby is the
tallest

& tho this map does show a great massif
it doesnt make any of those details clear

in fact unless i am mistaken it looks like one of
those tactical pilotage jobbies
which normally carry warnings about the border
depictions being unreliable
& perhaps for that reason shouldnt inspire much
confidence anyway