Subject: Re: RE : Re: [BoundaryPoint] Oil rig or lighthouse in int'l waters
Date: Jan 12, 2006 @ 16:03
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

an even better place to get reliable info on
boundaries
if that is all you want
is the list of the international boundary research
unit of the university of durham england
where todays offering seems by chance to bear even
more on your question than on hans
http://us.f356.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=658_639563_11741_2837_1735_0_16271_3144_4081557794&Idx=0&YY=19991&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=&head=&box=Inbox
& i know martin has been promoting its use by all
people
& not just the experts who hold forth there
so i am pretty sure i am not out of school here in
commending & recommending it to you