Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: EGLYSD class b
Date: Jan 07, 2006 @ 04:31
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

So, the south-facing side says "Sudan" and the north-facing one says "Egypt."
That seems more consistent with a border marker than with a sign for the
information of travelers.

Has anyone considered contacting any of the members of the party that visited
the confluence to ask what they know about the marker or the survey that
produced it. Perhaps their Egyptian military officer guide told them about it.
Their names and contact info are on the Confluence site.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA