Subject: Re: So, is this what CNLAMM almost looks like?
Date: Dec 09, 2005 @ 05:30
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

very nice indeed jimi
& since boten is 29 & muangsing 35
as you can really relate to if you make the effort to zoom to the western half of cnla at
encarta here
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx
then we can well imagine & expect that the cnla & possibly only cnlamm witness rock will
look just like these too but will be numbered
lets guess
around 40

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, jim van dura <jimvandura@y...> wrote:

> My apologies for inadvertently mistitling as well as
> initially misdirecting to BorderPoint alone the
> attached earlier post, when I intended it mainly for
> BoundaryPoint ... and am retitling and redirecting it
> so, herewith. -- Jimi
>
> --- jimvandura <jimvandura@y...> wrote:
>
> > Nice going, you Kabuki lovebirds!
> >
> > CNLA Numbers 29 & 35, I agree ... except to add, "No
> > doubt about it!"
> >

> > And with Number 29 at Mohan/Boten at least hopefully
> > centered here as Ban-Boten:
> >
> http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/MapCenter/Map.aspx?
> > TextLatitude=20.0668994135588&TextLongitude=

-96.8662960544436&TextAltitude=9&TextSelectedEntity=8339055&SearchEnc=false&Ma

pStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Small&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=laos&

MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=20.0668994
> > 135588%3B

-96.8662960544436%3B9%3B8339055%3BDos+Botellas%2C+Veracruz%2C+Mexico%3BSm