Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] nyonqc location was Re: special congrats may be in order for czdepl improvement
Date: Dec 07, 2005 @ 18:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oops but hold everything please

this lost ellicott rock is causing some upheavals in
my measurements & computations
& skepticism of my own results
so i have suspended the try until i can digest all the
ibc coords
since another look tells me the canadian map could
still be entirely right
& the indian & american maps entirely wrong
about the interface between the 2 ibc sectors &
turnpoint positions

which would alter the nyonq target window

so oops & stalls
but i need to run out for an inverter now

& i will report back in as soon as i can refocus the
try

=== message truncated ===

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com