Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Jordanian island in Israel
Date: Nov 27, 2005 @ 00:26
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes & happily i can again confirm
you are again right
that the shebaa or shabaa etc farms
tho not far from the old or de jure illbsy tripoint
actually have nothing whatsoever to do with either illbsy tripoint
whether the de facto or the de jure version
nor in fact with any tripoint

& i can also confirm for the first time that the jordanian island of peace
whatever it may also be in its own separate right
is also nowheres near either of these tripoint positions
nor in fact any known tripoint either

the illbsy questions were also addressed in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/15207

& for now
i believe the truest available illbsy is the de facto version on the golan heights
or actually mount hermon

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:

> Border Adjustments - Three areas on the border between Jordan and Israel
> necessitated Israeli withdrawals as follows:
>

> Out of 381 km2 claimed by Jordan south of the Dead Sea since 1949, Israel
> agreed to hand over 300;
>

> In the Naharayim area on the border between Israel and Jordan, at the
> convergence of the Jordan and Yarmuk Rivers, Jordan got part of the 5 km2
> under dispute and turned them into the "island of Peace", where meetings
> between the populations of the parties were to be facilitated.
>

> In the southern Arava Desert 30 km2 which had been reclaimed and fertilized
> by Israeli kibbutzim over the years, were formally returned to Jordanian
> sovereignty although they remained practically under lease in the hands of
> their Israeli users.
>

> Source:
> http://www.therightroadtopeace.com/infocenter/Heb/R.Israeli-JordanPeaceAgree
> ment.html
>

> _____

t=ms&k=Boundary+scan&w1=Boundary+scan&w2=Bound

ary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=Tr
> ail+of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=ES7SCZYfybjgVbELVF0wzw> scan
>
> Boundary
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Boundary+waters&w1=Boundary+scan&w2=Bou

ndary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=
> Trail+of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=ZDVTALxHJvCNWDO-K-wHsg>
waters

> Boundary
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Boundary+waters&w1=Boundary+scan&w2=Bou

ndary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=
> Trail+of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=ZDVTALxHJvCNWDO-K-wHsg>
waters

> Inca
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Inca+trail&w1=Boundary+scan&w2=Boundary

+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=Trail
> +of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=Ja7GBJpmGqN20M8LqLC_Vw> trail
>
> Trail
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w1=Boundary+sca

n&w2=Boundary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+p
> nies&w6=Trail+of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=xygW4O
-4_ydUK0wPnlcd9g>
> of painted ponies
>
> Trail
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Trail+of+the+painted+ponies&w1=Boundary

+scan&w2=Boundary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painte

d+ponies&w6=Trail+of+the+painted+ponies&c=6&s=139&.sig=0a4_UYFkc_ep3Ym7dW8
pZ