Subject: Re: a tripointing puzzle joke
Date: Nov 24, 2005 @ 18:47
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

true
which is how i figured 30 odd of his acres had shifted towns
& that his layout is therefore still totally enigmatic & inexplicable

but anyway no problem because
i am fairly well satisfied already on the main deal
as i gather you also are
without delving into these imperceptible wiggles any more deeply
nor promising to call the surveyor again first thing monday morning again either
that there is in fact no particular reason to even hope the adcori tripoint has moved a jot
&
that therefore
this entire topic & its now dozen odd messages
& the possible intrusion that it may originally have represented last sunday evening
was in fact as totally unwarranted as is this possible intrusion into thanxgiving
simply in order to concede that it was in fact off topic & off point the first time
& presumably therefore an unwarranted rather than a warranted intrusion both times

except

some tries are just class e

& too
now we already have a somewhat celebrated tripoint to really visit here
that we can now be pretty sure hasnt moved
when in central pennsylvania

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>