Subject: Re: Louisiana wants seaward boundary make-over
Date: Nov 24, 2005 @ 00:47
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yikes but heres tropical storm delta now too
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/11/23/ts.delta.reut/
so hold that tripoint promotion caucus open a little longer

happily no threat to the real delta tho

or anywhere actually

but still
what about epsilon etc

with another week left in the official season anything is possible

heck they could even extend the season into overtime too this year

& what letter comes after epsilon again