Subject: AW: AW: [BoundaryPoint] 1806 bavaria coburg meinengen tripoint now looking like de2byth near plesten
Date: Nov 22, 2005 @ 14:43
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

The Landkreise? Seems an easy one: CO = Coburg, KC = Kronach, SON =
Sonneberg.
This all without going at
http://www26.mappy.com/sidmMqNWkFZ/1fMn21w/CFGMA?csl=m1&fsl=m1&gsl=m1&msl=m1
&ids=&xsl=1&posl=poi&recherche=0&show_poi=0&poi_rr=0.5&poi_rx=0.6&poi_ry=0.5
&lr=0.5&flash=1&gb=&out=2&wnm1=&wcm1=&nom1=&tnm1=plesten&pcm1=&tcm1=&a10m1=&
ccm1=276&brand=&x=18&y=7

Once I try to access this site, my computer speaks French to me: "Votre
session a expiré. Veuillez rafraichir la page." Napoleon still ruling
Bavaria?

How far did you go NE of Plesten? My map says it's 600 m only from downtown
Plesten to the point of ultimate desire. Or did you think of going 4.5 - 5.5
km ENE? The latter is out of question, as it is out of Sachsen-Coburg, I
think.

Wolfgang