Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] WG: Old tp photo
Date: Nov 21, 2005 @ 20:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

unexpurgated delight & intertwingling ahead

--- Wolfgang Schaub
<Wolfgang.Schaub@...> wrote:

> I had been told recently that it is "philistine"
> rather than "philister", or
> was it "pharisee"? Can't remember my blab of
> yesterday.

haha thats ok
we realize youre not responsible here

> But one thing I know for sure: It says "thank you"
> and not "thanx".

what says thank you & not thanx

i dont follow you yet here either

unless by it you mean your blab of yesterday

which i cant remember either

I have
> learned in school as well that even American English
> knows some rules of
> punctuation, meant to make it easier for the reader
> to understand what is
> written, unless the writer intends to produce
> inintelligible babble. Not to
> speak of capital letters here and there.

is that your blabble of today snossel
hahaha
very nice indeed thank you
& i do speak of them here & there but my barbarian
american just doesnt use them

isnt that lovely

> I am not aware of any other "bits" than the ones
> addressed already. Since it
> is certain we deal with today's north Bavarian
> border at a place that
> previously was Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha, in other words
> was previously not a
> Bavarian border, I speculate the small marker at the
> picture's right side is
> NOT a Kingdom-of-Bavaria border marker, but "only" a
> local community marker.
> Hence also its minor size.

ok great thanx & it may well be just as you guess

& the photo caption may well be either correct or
incorrect too btw

but all i keep seeing here in the outline maps is that
the iron curtain did follow the bavaria meinengen
border
& also did follow the coburg meinengen border
&
the present bavaria thuringia border does still
resemble the alignment of the iron curtain
not at all everywhere
as i believe you indicate
but still
judging from outline maps
very likely at the 2 specific locations we are talking
about

& for that reason i still believe jespers photo & its
matching tripoint may still be places on de2byth
or so it still seems to me

but by all means be my guest & bust this guess if you
positively can

> If the stone to the left is not an Altenburg stone,
> and if we continue to
> assume it still reads AL on it there may be a
> chance, altough improbable,
> that AL stands for a community in the area. Two
> sub-areas may be considered,
> where 1e and 1c meet Bavaria on the map of
> "Thueringische Staaten" 1) west
> of Coburg, and 2)east of Coburg.

yes exactly & precisely
these are the points i mean here above
& again i believe they at least are still discernible
on the map of de2byth today

please take a close look & tell me you dont agree

My road map 1 :
> 300,000 that carries
> practically every village shows nothing that goes
> with AL.
>
> We "may coax" and find her out, since we are "in the
> neighborhood": This
> insinuation does not pay attention to the fact that
> due to American
> over-consumption of gasoline our gasoline has become
> scarce and so dear that
> pleasure trips of such a nature have become
> prohibitive.

hahaha no insinuation at all
but i thought if i asked nicely then maybe someone
really would like to go do it
haha
& yikes all this time i thought you were independently
wealthy too
hahahaha

I would normally
> take the bike to explore, but have to wait till next
> spring. Then perhaps.

ok great
vis tecum
& please bring us with you too whenever you do try
these

http://www.ena.lu/europe/success%20crisis/iron%20curtain%20border%20point%20