Subject: Re: further revisions in prefectural punctoscopy of japan
Date: Nov 18, 2005 @ 16:05
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& yes i still dont clearly discern & know
& perhaps you or your native informants can say
if the word mikuni continues to refer to prefectural & all tripoints generally
or if it refers rather more specifically to these historic provincial tripoints
of which only the 19 we have so far identified clearly survive