Subject: Re: new russia belarus union could scratch bylvru & byruua from world class by next year
Date: Nov 17, 2005 @ 19:26
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ah yes thank you snossel

i was talking about our mutually agreed topic tho wasnt i

& special to hugh

i am already half way to a revised punctoscopy of japan in your honor
but must run out of the house to get my hookah fixed & will return asap
& in any case long before the next moonless night

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...>