Subject: Re: new russia belarus union could scratch bylvru & byruua from world class by next year
Date: Nov 17, 2005 @ 16:14
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

good point

also
tho i realize it is not your intended point
all people are actually already free
& permanently so

free to undertake even emprisonment or slavery or any other degradation of their freedom

but it is a peculiarly illiberal democratic fiction that only those who practice democracy are
free people

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>