Subject: Re: theory of enclaves and exclaves
Date: Nov 15, 2005 @ 14:53
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hi & thanx & congrats evgeny

& please be sure to report this new development to our international border section also at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint/
where most if not all our clavers have indeed chosen to hang their hats also now
& are likely discussing claves etc even as we speak

by contrast
the boundarypoint group here remains primarily devoted to its original intention
of multipointing
on all geopolitical levels

of course there is occasionally if rarely some slight overlap & blending of these distinct
interests
& therefore some confusion of them at times also
but i trust your careful research distinguishes them all no less clearly than we all do

with best wishes for continued growth