Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] es2ascbcl
Date: Nov 14, 2005 @ 13:21
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes indeed your peak experience is well noted
but info presented on the internet is often wrong
we realize
even when the writer isnt trying to obfuscate or
confuse issues

& questions of whether peaks mark actual tripoints do
come up a lot

but there is actually no real question about the
position of this other spanish provincial tripoint you
mention on pena trevinca
es2clga3lnorzm
other than what its true short name is perhaps
provided only that you use a detailed enough map
for example
http://erda.neozero.net/croquis/cro_cord/gal_leon/trevinca/trevinca.htm

but yikes
back on tesorero
are you saying that this horn
which appears to have been installed & dated in 1997
was not upon the peak in 1967
but somewhere else

& therefore could not possibly have been standing at
the true tripoint location

or what exactly are you saying about your actual
experience of this actual tripoint
if anything

--- Wolfgang Schaub

http://www.smburgaleses.com/galeria/Picos%20de%20Europa/paginas/picos08.htm