Subject: Re: Qatar and Saudi Arabia sign boundary agreement
Date: Mar 21, 2001 @ 14:01
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

i havent seen these new maps yet but
doesnt this news plus last fridays icj news mean we are now 2 thirds of
the way to our first actual maritime tricountry point
& all the way to our first presumptive maritime tricountry point
especially if my hunch is right that the saudi signing ceremony &
tripartite nod were only waiting for the coordinates of icj bahrain qatar
point 1 & its departing loxodrome to arrive in saudi space

here again i think it might be an eastern rather than a western thing