Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Two Japanese Tripoints visited
Date: Nov 06, 2005 @ 14:56
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ahhhh what a pleasure hugh
& many thanxxx for bringing all this so deftly into
our living rooms

this is the very state of our art here & exactly why i
have cocreated bp

& every bit up to & even beyond my dreams

so sincerest & loudest applause

i even had the pleasures of choosing your 3rd ibsttc
pic as the winner & imagining myself precisely
pointing a nib stick at ibsttc some 25 degrees by my
protractor to the left of center
so probably in the shadows of the trees cast from the
far shore there
& thus a very well framed & indeed nearly perfectly
centered visit at nearly point blank photo range

& your second gmsttc photo was a no less gratifying
chew for me
as i was able to see the probable triarea at even
closer range this time
while realizing you yourself in your try came still
closer yet in this case
than the camera position suggests
to the most probable even if still guessed tripoint
position

& it may be an optical illusion
but since my eyeball on your map is telling me the
tripoint might fall on the east shoulder of the road
rather than necessarily in the road
i am wondering if you scoured the area around the red
hedge on the right shoulder of your second pic
or if you have any closer shots of that specific
vicinity

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/Japan_2005-11-05/