Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Two Japanese Tripoints visited
Date: Nov 06, 2005 @ 07:51
Author: Hugh Wallis ("Hugh Wallis" <hugh@...>)

Pictures now available at http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/Japan_2005-11-05/ - a.k.a. http://tinyurl.com/cjadj

Enjoy

From: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aletheiak
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:21 AM
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com

well i am not disappointed hugh & dont see why anyone need be

you bring us our premier japanese tries & some original findings
so nice going

we already had reason to believe japanese multipoints might be a little odd
& you have brought evidence of this
& have opened the mystery up a little too

& perhaps you will be able to learn more while you are there

btw if you simply gazed out upon the wet one from the shoreline
then that would presumably be a class d visit
if your view of the point was distant & diffused
or a class c if close up & clear

youd have to claim to have carefully & confidently reached the very spot for a class b

& on the dry one
if you were left with no certain or clear idea where it was even situated
then that would be a class e
as in elusive but still excellent

so these arent judgments or grades in any sense but just shorthand descriptions of your
degrees of success

& according to my favorite source
http://statoids.com/ujp.html
the officially correct names of your chosen trijunctions are ibsttc & gmsttc
presumably pronounced ibstick & gumstick
even if gumma is written gunma
& with the jp2 prefix optional since we know where you are & what level you were on there

looking forward to chewing some more on this with you