Subject: Re: bigs move to snuff eret crisis by forcing immediate djeret try
Date: Oct 30, 2005 @ 19:36
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& here are some of the fascinating particulars of both the when & the how
of the djeret try
as well as the presumably ensuing eretsd try
http://pca-cpa.org/PDF/EEBC/EEBC%20Decision-L.pdf
& it is all good eatin but the most pertinent parts are
chapter 1 section 2
chapter 2 sections 18f & the maps following
chapter 5 sections 6ff for eretsd
chapter 6 sections 6ff for djeret especially yum section 22
chapter 8 section 3 which corrects the 50 meter band guessed below to a 180 meter band
& the table following it
especially for point 41 aka djeret
which is notably several km distant from where brownlie last had it pinned down in 1979
http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm#djeret
& also for point 1 aka eretsd
tho its position at a wadi confluence is essentially unchanged since last reported
http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm#eretsd

most interesting tho is the latest word from new york
http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_1825632,00.html
which makes it sound like something really could begin to happen now