Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] gone fishing for vermont secession & associated new tripoints
Date: Oct 29, 2005 @ 06:29
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

well i really havent treated vermont as independent
yet
but did help pass 2 resolutions very much to that end
earlier today
along with a couple hundred other self styled
delegates foregathered under the dome in the state
house
so i did leave her at least well on her way to
becoming independent
& will deliver a somewhat fuller report of this
incredible event as well as catch up on some other bp
stuff too
as soon as i get a little sleep
but
in the meantime
here are some other exceedingly exuberant reports in
real time of several tries for the various mohawk
tripoints
which were made more than 5 years ago
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/200

& i agree with your sentiment
tho we have been defining the world class & its
associated tripoints
for convenience as well as consensus
by membership in the general assembly of the united
nations

beeps for now
or rather zees at last

http://www.vermontrepublic.org/writings/vtsradicalimperative.html

> beeps

> __________________________________
>
> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

> Boundary

ary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=Tr
> ailblazer&c=6&s=123&.sig=YEhZh5tuUqRrnq2TsocLww>
> scan Boundary

ndary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=
> Trailblazer&c=6&s=123&.sig=AladRYCqdvqSDyclaeBI6w>
> waters Boundary

ndary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=
> Trailblazer&c=6&s=123&.sig=AladRYCqdvqSDyclaeBI6w>
> waters
> Inca

+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+ponies&w6=Trail
> blazer&c=6&s=123&.sig=Z8MGxLnZ9LkYkiNvpawIpw> trail
> Trail

n&w2=Boundary+waters&w3=Boundary+waters&w4=Inca+trail&w5=Trail+of+painted+po

nies&w6=Trailblazer&c=6&s=123&.sig=i_tkc_Cs3_NlXDrvYoTxOw>