Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: The Journal of Andrew Ellicott
Date: Oct 11, 2005 @ 14:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

i believe this is the only one in georgia too
of all the hundreds of mounds he left

& with its confirmation
if only by this remote historical marker
http://www.cviog.uga.edu/Projects/gainfo/gahistmarkers/ellicotthistmarker.htm
since i have found no pic of the mound itself
even tho it is probably the ultimate & certainly the
easternmost
& perhaps his single most illustrious one
your & our ellicott lams recovery project can now be
properly hailed as a quest for the last major missing
piece of this entire multistate puzzle

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=17&n=3382415&e=383520&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25