Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: The Journal of Andrew Ellicott
Date: Oct 11, 2005 @ 13:17
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok we have a hit already on the latter question
at beautiful flga2bachwa in the okefenokee
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=17&n=3382415&e=383520&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25
so having paid our dues & earned our tax deduction too
for discussing business as it were before pleasure
we can concentrate on the former question
or on any other question you like

yikes now that i mention it tho
i even recall advancing to within 1000 yards of this
baby once
before ultimately having to blow it off
as recently as messages 5840 etc

Yahoo! Music Unlimited