Subject: Re: electromagnetic hapiri retry calls manana again
Date: Oct 08, 2005 @ 12:51
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

oops
that was an inadvertent premature ejaculation
silly of me
but the point was
this crescendoing hapiri wet dream has had to be prolonged yet again

but i promise thats only because its still raining too hard to use the metal detector
hahahaha
which i am also happy to report we have now successfully managed to glom onto
no problem
so
exactly as predicted
we have effectively cycled thru solid amber & solid red
mexican style
even as we anticipate blinking solid green again first thing tomorrow morning
again

en la madrugada por seguro amigos

but hugh
are you really indicating here that blinking green means the same thing in europe & japan
as it does in mexico
or as it does in the berkshires

or what exactly are the respective best nutshells on this portentous question