Subject: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Re: re bggrtr
Date: Oct 07, 2005 @ 17:35
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok
& were you able to tell
when you were facing due south from there
if you were peering toward & or actually looking at
island a

or in other words
the smaller island that appears on most but not all of your maps
where grtr marker number 1 was supposed to be

i mean
even before you would have seen all the way to 320a if you could have

like
was this legendary island even still there last spring
to support the literal accuracy of this greek news report you just found

or
were you seeing all the way across to mainland greece on the right bank of the river

or couldnt tell

also i have just received your following post
& will answer it separately
but wanted to ask you this much at least before you run out the door to the riviera

but yikes do you really mean chfrit too