Subject: & please allow me to correct myself in the meantime
Date: Oct 04, 2005 @ 17:43
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

in case any of this matters to you david as much as it
does to me
let me just add one last state
namely georgia
to the short list appended
to make it a full 6pack of former international border
marker states
ga fl al ms la & tx
since i have just recalled an additional 1799 spanish
american earthen mound border marker on the georgia
florida state line too

&
even with georgia thus added
i understand i am still also mistaken
to call such an array of states the deep south
oops

hard to think of a correct honorific for you all tho

finally & perhaps most importantly
i must confess i havent yet actually found one of
these international boundary mounds in louisiana
but am in hot pursuit
& will report back in case you are interested

regards

http://mail.yahoo.com