Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Border Controls far away from the border
Date: Sep 27, 2005 @ 13:49
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

jesper
urls still not clicking

in case it helps
the following lines were lifted entire from your
latest try in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/18412

PS This is rather a Borderpoint topic
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint/)

nonfunction could have been caused in this case by the
surrounding characters tho

excellent idea & place in any case
so here it is again clickable for anyone who will
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint
with my encouragement added
for discussing border controls etc
as they & we are much more knowledgeable about stuff
like this there
as well as expressly interested in & devoted to it
there
yet just as friendly as here

good luck

ps
prc is china
& ciq perhaps customs immigration & quarantine
but tashkurgan is just the first town in china on the
silk route
so yes mountain pass
near afcntj in the pamirs
& not to be confused with tashkurghan aka kholm
afghanistan
offset a similar distance from the aftjuz tripoint
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/afghanistan_pol_2003.jpg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/WkiolB/TM