Subject: Re: Intro
Date: Sep 26, 2005 @ 15:28
Author: xachary04 ("xachary04" <xachary04@...>)

Hi Mike,

I don't think I can make it to all of the tri-points. Hopefully
I'll make it to two of them--czdepl and possibly czplsk. I do want
to see that patch of Polish territory betweeen Zittau DE and Hradec
nad Nisou CZ.

In Canada there are very few internal tri-points among the
provinces/territories. Most of the provinces seem to be lined up
like dominoes. There are several tri-points among the Canadian
provinces/American states.

Wish me all the best as I cross the pond in less than two weeks.

Michael B

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos