Subject: Hans I: was SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] cnmnruw at last class a
Date: Sep 21, 2005 @ 14:32
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

This morning I followed up on my similar letter to the Danish Foreign Minister, and got a reply an hour later. I am not sure if the reply was to the initial IBRG letter, the follow up or both.

The answer was simply a reference to the joint CADK statement I posted some days ago.

But I was amazed to find 4 people were on the CC-list of the letter, which included the Danish ambassador to Canada and heads of ministry departments.

So I believe my initial IBRG letter was circulated as well. Its fun to think that the two foreign ministers may have had the letter in mind while talking in New York , but not being aware they each got a copy.

Jesper

http://www.mongoliatrekking.com/tavanbogd_climbing_mongolia.html