Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] hot coksok pursuit in progress for 3 years yet still elusive
Date: Sep 18, 2005 @ 03:36
Author: Hugh Wallis ("Hugh Wallis" <hugh@...>)

I won't even try to defend my fellow geocachers when it comes to issues of tripoints since I doubt many, if any, appreciate some of the finer points of tripointing, many of which I am only just starting to appreciate myself :) Nevertheless some of the photos published there might be of some interest. Some of those old BP threads you point to seem to have some parallels in the VDoS discussions that I (re)initiated over on borderpoint w.r.t the Vennbahn. I would love to point you to my "locationless" cache at http://www.terracaching.com/viewcache.cgi?C=LCR (that is an "alternative" geocaching site from geocaching.com) but it seems that if you are not registered on that site you get redirected to its front page rather than to the cache description itself :(. In case you don't want to go to that trouble note that this "locationless" cache by geofellas (a pseudonym for yours truly) is called "3 (or more) corners" and so draw your own inferences :)