Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Llívia Enclave - 2005-09-10 - tr ip report now available
Date: Sep 12, 2005 @ 14:13
Author: Hugh Wallis ("Hugh Wallis" <hugh@...>)

You're right - I meant to say "esoteric"

Now - the BoundaryPoint description says:

"BoundaryPoint is an international open discussion list for "pointers and bounders"...those "slightly strange" individuals who are interested in finding, researching, photographing and discussing geopolitical boundary points, especially those of a tri-state or multipoint nature. BP members discuss their "mini-expeditions" to unique points on the earth, as well as boundary related interests including general boundary issues, multipointing, boundary cartography and boundary photographs to name a few, as well as the societal differences resulting from the presence of political and linguistic boundaries. Whether you're into international multipointing, or merely crossing state lines, we hope you enjoy BoundaryPoint."

which, although it seems to focus mainly on tripointing allows for topics of border interest that are not just regular old borders - and I figured that enclaves were one such :)

I think it would be a good idea to make the distinction clearer - I will direct people to both lists so they can choose for themselves.

I hope to get the Tripoint stuff up later but I'm trying to do this during a meeting so might not get to it today :)

Cheers

Hugh