Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Iron Curtain still present in Europe
Date: Sep 11, 2005 @ 19:30
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)

--- aletheiak <aletheiak@...> wrote:

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael
> Kallweitt" <m.kallweitt@g...> wrote:
> > I just read this article on Telepolis:
> >
> > http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/20/20910/1.html
>
> welcome michael
> & besides borderbase may i suggest ccing our
> companion group borderpoint
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint
> on this & any other articles you read about
> international borders
> since that is what they are expressly dedicated to
> there also
>
> we here at boundarypoint on another hand are mainly
> into tripointing
> & as i see there is at least a vague reference to
> the huskua tripoint in your article
> we should all get it ok here
> but i think you would be entirely to the point with
> this article over there as well
> & even more fully appreciated for it too

Would it be correct that only 7 tripoints of all these
surviving countries will be included in this new Iron
Curtain Trail?
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/09/12/254.html

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter