Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] & archaeo becomes neo as us2nc3grwawi returns 8000 feet ene
Date: Sep 10, 2005 @ 16:19
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

jimmy my dear van
you are looking absolutely right on all counts
i do agree
& will call the county manager first thing monday
morning to find out what has really gone down there

& not least to learn the true fate of the bridge

thanxx & sharp shooting squared by you

er
where did you say you graduated from in 75

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=3941172&e=244815&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25