Subject: Fwd: everyones land
Date: Aug 29, 2005 @ 16:55
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

this critical evaluation of everyones land
from our valued lurker deserwest
arrived in my mailbox recently while i was afield

my comments are added at the end

--- DeserWest <deserwest@...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia
> kallos
> <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > my dear dears lowell len & probably others
> >

> > when you think only countries & not people are
> > sovereign
> > you forget the most important thing
> >
> > your personal sovereignty
> >

> > you may even thus overlook your divinity in this
> >

> > countries are there ok
> > & are sovereign
> > & even divine if you wish
> > but they are merely optional truths & beauties
> > & in the eye & mind of the beholder as it were
> >
> > cosmic law & order states that everyone is a law
> unto
> > themselves
> > & equally divine in the world
> >

> > countries may & indeed can be there for you
> >
> > but they certainly arent there for everyone
> >

> > & they arent there for everyone because
> > among other things
> > they arent there for everyone
> >

> > & it is everyone we are talking about
> >

> > in everyones land
> > of which bp is a part
> > & which is the true state of nature as well
> > everyone is presumed sovereign & indeed divine
> unless
> > they object
> >

> > & even then they are still humored & entertained
> >

> > is that clear
> >

> > --- "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> >
> > > I've got to agree with the philosophy and the
> logic.
> > >
> > > Lowell G. McManus
> > > Leesville, Louisiana, USA

thanx very much for your useful analysis

some of it i can agree with
& all of it i can allow
so there is no question of accepting your challenge

but i must tell you there is also under universal law
no lack of anything

indeed i find a complete lack of lack in the universe
at large
contrary to your indications

for everyone is equally divine
whether they realize it or not
& the world is equally free for all

yes
everyone is already totally free
even to become slaves

& in fact many are slaves to their own self defeating
thought before they are ever defeated or enslaved
outwardly

also
please note
the selfish people are the ones who are truly
responsible

you have this part completely backwards

everyone naturally tries to do as well for themselves
as they can

moreover
there are no victims except of their own ignorance of
cosmic law

everything that happens to everyone is self induced

but what altruistic point of view do you imagine i
have

& frankly i was thinking not in terms of free from
anything
nor even free for anything
but rather just free to be do have etc whatever one
wishes

for this we all are

our desire
& our allowance of it
are our only regulation

& thus everything & everywhere is really everyones
land already
& not just the areas that have been traditionally or
lately thought of as
no mans lands
such as the high seas & antarctica
which are the de jure human heritage areas
& which we here at bp have identified & earmarked for
further development as everyones land as such
& properly so called

all this is thanx especially to our multipointing
pursuits & perceptions
thru which we have identified
progressively
multipoints as many peoples or everyones points
& multiareas as many peoples or everyones lands
& finally
everyones land as a whole phenomenon
& with it
everyonese