Subject: buesingen
Date: Aug 07, 2005 @ 23:38
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Yes it is an enclave. The land on each side of the river gets half the
river that it fronts. Thus where the two banks are Swiss, the entire river
is Swiss. Where one bank is German and on Swiss, the river is split in
half. Thus Buesingen cannot be physically connected to Germany and it an
exclave/enclave.
As the north bank along which you propose to paddle is Swiss, the river in
which you are paddling is Swiss.

Brendan