Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Digest Number 1871
Date: Aug 07, 2005 @ 19:42
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx mike
enjoyed your reports & admired your entire cohp
amusement park

nice going

i see you were under a mile from my grand isle place
too
literally overlooking it at waters edge
& on the exact same chittenden franklin tripoint
alignment once again
thus splitting my own arrow splitter
yikes
& this time from behind & thru the living room too
amazing

we should be doubling back again to this hyde point
area soon
& learning if my friends point is hiding there or not

cant get enough of those vermont views tho
so higher must be better in that case too