Subject: Re: everyones land was Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cyprus - SBA Maritime Boundaries
Date: Jul 24, 2005 @ 12:24
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

my dear dears lowell len & probably others

when you think only countries & not people are
sovereign
you forget the most important thing

your personal sovereignty

you may even thus overlook your divinity in this

countries are there ok
& are sovereign
& even divine if you wish
but they are merely optional truths & beauties
& in the eye & mind of the beholder as it were

cosmic law & order states that everyone is a law unto
themselves
& equally divine in the world

countries may & indeed can be there for you

but they certainly arent there for everyone

& they arent there for everyone because
among other things
they arent there for everyone

& it is everyone we are talking about

in everyones land
of which bp is a part
& which is the true state of nature as well
everyone is presumed sovereign & indeed divine unless
they object

& even then they are still humored & entertained

is that clear

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs