Subject: Re: Tripointers Ahoi! - US-Venezuela-NethAnt border
Date: Jul 23, 2005 @ 00:27
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I wouldn't take credit for "discovering" a tripoint that was written
down in some publication. After a negative experience trying to be a
rummager at the UN library here in DC, I bought a UN law book on
delimiting water boundaries and subscribed to access to the treaty
series - what a treasure trove of links and maps. Your UN link is
interesting, because it shows for free some of what I'm paying to get.
The Florida site is also a wonderful and free disappointment - they
seem to have taken the plums from the State Dept Geographer's archives
(or found them growing in a judge's librarty) and put them in one
place. I guess a discovery is no good if it's found being lifted and
duplicated all over the place.
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@y...>

http://www.un.org/Depts/los/LEGISLATIONANDTREATIES/PDFFILES/TREATIES/VEN-DOM1979SA.PDF