Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Rockall first day covers now on sale
Date: Jul 12, 2005 @ 13:35
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
& just to let you know dear wolfgang
in case you sailed past our true first day page
covering it
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint
boundarypoint is for genuine pointers & bounders
& not just any bogus pointers or arrant bounders
but those who really are interested in finding &
researching & photographing & discussing actual
geopolitical multipoints
& we hope you enjoy bp as already declared &
constituted

like charity
genuine mental health begins at home

best wishes on all the above