Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BYRUUA
Date: Jul 01, 2005 @ 19:07
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

i believe only the byruua monument in your first link
is a true tripoint marker or true border marker of any
kind
tho it is peculiar in apparently only surrounding the
tripoint location rather than actually marking &
occupying the exact spot
& we havent yet seen any true ground images or closeup
views of its openwork center point
so we are still technically class e here

map
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/x-ussr/100k/N-36-136.jpg
confirming the byruua location at the road trijunction

apparently your second link is a collection of
nonborder monuments in various parts of the adjacent
bryansk region of russia

--- Doug Murray <doug@...>

http://www.ravnenie-na-pobedu.ru/regions/32/region/friendshipb.jpg

> Any border monuments here, or are they all Soviet
> war memorials?
>
> http://www.bryanskobl.ru/~press/monum/index.html
>
> Cheers!
>
> Doug