Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bhutan enclaves
Date: Jun 27, 2005 @ 21:52
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- chris schulz <23568@...> wrote:

> > so you could say i am an impartial observer & not
> at
> > all invested in the claves themselves
>
> Well, i wont say anything like this,

hahaha
ok my friend then you could say anything you like

> all i want to remind you is e.g. your explorings
> about the ellis island or the report about your trip
> to the nj-dw anomalies, that can be seen here:

http://www.home.pages.at/maxifant/Frames/us-fragments.htm

ahh nice
thank you
it is a pleasure to be reminded & remembered so
graciously

yet this is your lovely investment here & still not
really mine

my own interest in all these wondrous delaware arcs &
claves etc etc
revolves around & literally extends from
the living tristate points of denjpa & demdpa

& together with the central spire from which they are
projected
these are my living shrines to living
multidimensionality
with a temple precinct of a dozen miles in all
directions

& my visit to ellis island i admit seems most peculiar
& inconsistent

but in my own multidimensional pursuit of happiness
it actually represented the culmination
of the great american bubble trifecta hat trick &
triple play

from liberty to madrid to ellis
& thats all she wrote folks

which i am not aware has ever been accomplished by
anyone else

so i am quite proud of it & indeed invested in it in
that sense

but for me the clavehood was far less important than
the multihood

& the multihood was far less important than the
uniqueness of the perfect accomplishment
of getting the many & indeed the all into one

it was a kind of multipointing to be sure
but just not the usual kind

> both very interesting for clave-fans, both without
> any kind of multipointing.
>
> I cant understand, why its neccesary to use faekal
> language to describe clave-stuff.

hahahahaha
well then dont understand or mention it because it
isnt necessary

in fact perish the thought or we will all be thinking
it before long

hmm
many of them do sorta look like little droppings of
some kind
now that you mention it

but this is certainly not a necessary comparison or
usage
i would gladly agree with you