Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bhutan enclaves
Date: Jun 26, 2005 @ 16:52
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

great to hear from you lucas this great news
however long in coming

positively fantastic development

those are remote & sparse areas that could well have
remained practically undisturbed & essentially
forgotten these 44 years

at the same time
both nehru & jigme dorji wangchuk are certainly long
departed
so
more or less as they predicted
any formerly discontiguous parts that bhutan may have
had do at least appear to have been occupied by china
over their dead bodies

& of course we at least have been completely unaware
of any such probabilities til now
simply because all the public border announcements
including the most recent one posted here yesterday
havent mentioned them
& on the contrary just imply or actually refer to the
single continuous btcn boundary line presently in
progress

so i would guess
de facto
which is what really counts anyway
these claves are very probably dead too

& yet
& yet
they could also just be lost islands of shangri la
ahaha
what fun

thank you very much indeed

a hi priority research area to be sure