Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Indian enclave satellite images
Date: Jun 25, 2005 @ 15:17
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...> wrote:

> Am I the only person for whom these satellite images
> don't work? I have a great
> computer, but a slow dial-up connection. The images
> only partially load. If I
> try to zoom or pan, they break up and stay that way.
> They're useless!

ahh but no matter
as they are way pointless too

so relax while you chill

& since you are mainly interested in the usa anyway
i can tell you the terraserver pix are actually a bit
sharper & tighter
& much better matched to their maps
which are themselves much better too

of course the colors & the zooming are breathtaking
but you already knew that

it is great tho for the clavers
to have something to try pointing with

> In case you Canadians, Europeans, and American city
> folk wonder why I don't get

hey wait
how about us folk from nonbackward american rural
areas

dont you wonder if we wonder

on cream hill
we have cows but cable & satellite too
& are at least 14 miles from even the most minor
market towns

> broadband, it's because of the telecom regulations
> in the USA that effectively
> keep broadband out of rural areas. Within a few
> months, though, I should be
> able to get broadband via satellite--a CANADIAN
> satellite!
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> seven miles from Leesville, Louisiana, USA

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com