Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] baarle monumentation
Date: Mar 16, 2001 @ 03:06
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hey thats cool
for i believe it means we could conceivably hit a 10cm square in september
just like the ones at laorospo & schley taylor
without much more effort than has already been made by you
& we could then at least compare this with the marker that is already there

also perhaps someone with the right equipment & ability might be inspired
to return after the harvest to check & retry it from the nearest survey
point or points
but i confess i have no idea what that would involve