Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] The greater is our triumph the smaller we realize we are
Date: Jun 21, 2005 @ 18:44
Author: Harry ten Veen (Harry ten Veen <h.ten.veen@...>)

Congrats Wolfgang!!!

Why didn't you announce, then we could have had a sked......

go to my homepage http://home.planet.nl/~veenhh/
under DX-Summit, enter "rockall" in the first field, select "wholeline"
behind Kolom, select "2005" behind Jaar and click on "zoek bij DX-Summit"
to see the actual dx-spots and signs of belief and un-belief

or visit
http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/gm3itn/index.html
for some ham radio info

more info in Italian dx-bulletins: